Camps for 13 to 17 year olds
Don't see a week or time that works for you? Ask us for more options!
Need based scholarships for families of GIFTED children. Applications available.
$425 per week
- START CODING IN A LANGUAGE USED IN MILLIONS OF DEVICES Write simple programs using Java syntax and proper structure.
- Fundamental programming concepts will be taught, including variables, arrays, conditionals, loops, data structures, physics, and reasoning.
$349 plus kit
- CONSTRUCT SUBMERSIBLE ROVs FROM SCRATCH! Measure, cut, and drill PVC pipe. Seal motor, add propellers, solder, attach the circuit board and connect wires.
- Heated, electric, and cutting hand tools will be used.
- Upon registration a link to purchase the required kit will be provided to you. Kits costs $275. The robots are yours to keep.
$425 per week
- Work will be geared to creating custom mobile-responsive websites, that can be used on any device. Students will exercise inspiration for web design while building a solid background in programming.
All Things Adobe
$475 per week
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- An introduction to the conceptualization, visualization and production of art and graphics.
- The Adobe Suite is used by professional graphic designers in the field today, and is a great set of tools to know for the serious artist or just the art enthusiast.
$325 per week
- This course will give an overview of developing a 3D animation from modeling to rendering.
- Students will learn the basics of surfacing, lighting, animation and modeling techniques, and will explore volumetrics, modifiers, particle systems, Booleans and inverse kinematics.
3D Engineer & Print (10-14)
$349 per week
- DESIGN YOUR OWN CREATIONS IN 3D AND PRINT! Engineer computer objects using CAD software and turn it into reality with our next-generation, light-cured resin 3D printer. Learn about the design engineering process, then use software tools to create unique models. Watch as your creation comes to life on our 3D printer (20 times faster than current print speeds)—and take it home. Note: Students can design multiple objects, but will take home one printed object.
- Because imagination is endless, students can take this camp more than once.
The Essentials to Building a PC
$325 Sat & Sun
- An exciting opportunity for your child to learn how to build a PC from scratch. the components involved and the software to make it operational!
- Learn all the same concepts covered in the Build Your Own PC camp but without the material cost.
- If you want to pay the material kit fee and keep the PC your child builds, email us for more details.
Build Your Own PC to Keep
$395* per week
- An exciting opportunity for your child to learn how to assemble and take home their own PC!
- Semi-private, and private lessons available. Ask for pricing.
- * Plus kit fee
$295 per week
- HAVE FUN PROGRAMMING BOTS TO RESPOND TO YOUR EVERY COMMAND! Use software and hardware to create customizable, programmable robots. Work in teams of two to build working models with attachments, motors and sensors to accomplish missions and table challenges of varying complexity. Every two children will be assigned a complete robot kit with sensors, an intelligent brick, motors and at least one computer to program on. All skill levels are welcome. Fun team building activities are included.
Game Creation (10-14yrs)
$349 per week
- CREATE A GAME FROM START TO FINISH. Enjoy using your imagination to create a unique and colorful computer game world. Design the terrain, objects and scene. Learn how to animate objects and program them to move or collide with each other.
- This camp fulfills the course requirements for Game Creation for campers who are present for all of camp.
School's Out Hangouts
$249 per week
- Three hour hangouts just like our Saturday night hangouts, but with special activities!
- Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality games
- Star Wars games, make your own light saber, and Virtual Reality Jedi Training
- Complimentary pizza and sno cones on Friday!
- May 29th through June 1st. This week only!
$75 per week
- Campers may use their own electronic devices or read a book during this time. The computers used for camp will not be available until camp begins.
$49 per week
- Campers bring their own lunches. Fun group games are played during this time. We also have ample chess boards, board games and card games.
- The cost for this is included when you buy an AM and PM camp for the week; in other words when the camp day is from 9am to 4pm.
Stay & Play
$75 per week
- Campers may use the computers at camp to play Minecraft or online games and/or the wii or xbox console games. This is a fun hour.